Over 40 years of coordinating and delivering quality care and prevention services to Virginians.
At a time when the nation is experiencing burgeoning growth of Medicare beneficiaries and high healthcare costs, EVCTP’s Care Transitions Intervention effectively reduced the 2010 baseline readmission rate of 23.4% for our target group to an average of 8.9% while lowering healthcare costs for Medicare beneficiaries with chronic illnesses. Since 2013, EVCTP has coached over 26,000 people in their homes.
Healthcare is going beyond the physician/patient relationship to include the entire continuum of care and prevention
- transitioning successfully from one care setting to another
- incorporating home and community supports as alternatives to institutional care
- expanding opportunities to include behavioral health
partnering with Managed Care Organizations and
- Accountable Care Organizations to increase quality health
care and lower health care costs
- teaming with state and national leaders in Medicare
Chronic Care policy and payment reform